Free windows virtual
Get started with WINDOWS VIRTUAL DESKTOP WITH ZERO COST
Camwood’s free Windows Virtual Desktop assessment is an agent-based tool powered by Lakeside SysTrack’s Digital Experience Monitoring Solution. The assessment provides organisations with an accurate recommendation regarding the environment’s readiness for Windows Virtual Desktop with no time commitment, effort or investment.
To get a free, no-commitment, Windows Virtual Desktop assessment tailored to your business, simply fill in the short form and one of our consultants will be in touch within one working day.
To find out more about we can help with your organisation’s virtual desktop needs, you can also contact our team directly:
T: +44(0)207 977 0999
- Window Virtual Desktop right-sizing: to ensure that the WVD workloads are optimised to meet performance requirements and financial budgeting.
- Current operating system composition: to give a clear understanding of what workloads are live within your environment and how they can be transposed in WVD accurately.
- End-user experience scoring: utilising Lakeside SysTrack’s innovative solution, it allows for user persona mapping to ensure that they are receiving the best suited WVD performance they require.
- Application usage and performance data: allowing you to gain a clear understanding of what applications to take to Cloud and the key performance metrics to be aware of.
- Windows 10 multi-session mode considerations: we capture core utilising metrics such as CPU, memory, IOPS and network utilising. This enables us to provide you with a transparent commercial viability assessment to make the move to Windows Virtual Desktop.
Thousands of businesses have trusted us with their IT portfolio management for the last 20 years.
Read our latest WVD blog articles
The use of virtualised desktops has shot sky-high. In the scramble to maintain business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic, large numbers of UK businesses accelerated
Windows Virtual Desktop is Microsoft’s flagship Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution, completed hosted in Microsoft Azure Public Cloud. It incorporates the security, scalability and next generation
In the last twelve months, the vast majority of organisations have rushed to deliver or expand their use of modern workplace technologies. Driven by the necessity to enable home working amidst