With increased pressure on business productivity, speed to market, revenue growth and regulatory compliance, many businesses are focussing on transforming their IT estate into an agile, flexible and dynamic delivery model.
Such an approach will include a review of how a businesses’ applications are delivered, including the platform they are delivered via. This will inevitably lead to the formation of a ‘cloud strategy’, where various different models can be explored.
Camwood are uniquely placed to assist customers with their Cloud Strategy, utilising our end-to-end methodology and 16 years of Application related experience.
Our service is centred around the following components:
- Cloud Intelligence – An application centric approach to gathering all customer datasets into one place, including full hardware and software inventory of the customers estate, business related Application and Workload data and any current cloud services (private, hybrid or public). Camwood will provide a visual representation of the customer IT landscape. Analysis would take place to identify opportunities to Rationalisation, Modernise and Transform the apps, databases and infrastructure, recommending a forward path option for each application.
- Cloud Transformation – An engagement to create and deliver a plan to transform and migrate apps and infrastructure as per the recommendations from the Cloud Intelligence phase. Strategy to include a project plan on a per app basis, identifying application readiness, whether the target platform is on or off premises, private, hybrid or public cloud, and stating the reason and benefits for the recommendation. Focus will include addressing the barriers to moving to the Cloud, and will be fully agnostic in its approach. Camwood will then work with the customer to migrate and provision the agreed workloads and applications to the chosen cloud solution(s).
- Cloud Managed Service – Camwood will create a Managed Service to deliver the following benefits to customers:
- Remote support for the chosen solution
- Improve User Experience and Application Performance
- Pro-actively Manage Application Portfolio and Workloads
- Continually Drive Cost Down
- Ensure business, regulatory and technology compliance
- Advice on data residency and digital sovereignty challenges
- Avoid Future Cost
- Promote Agility
- Provide ongoing recommendations regarding the most appropriate future paths
Get in touch now to start your transformation journey…